Saturday, June 7, 2014

Dollar Store Sillies and Driving

 Our local dollar store is pathetic compared to the one back home. Still, I wanted a Charleston Chew candy bar and some ginger snaps. Ken was in a goofy mood...
  Walt has decided it's time to get his license, and hopes to have a car by August. He's a careful driver, but I am content to sit in the backseat where I can stare out the window and deny the fact that he's not a kid anymore.
They're putting up 8 more windmills on the hills behind us

3 comments:

  1. ??? marijuana moss for crafts? What do you think about the windmills?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't bother me. There are several areas around here with them. It beats having land/water ruined by fracking, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. I'm all for wind power. I think I might find watching them hypnotic.

    ReplyDelete