Sunday, January 6, 2013

Will They Make It To Town?

Don't forget my potato chips!
Rats. Here they are trying to get the car back in the garage.


I haven't been away from the house since December 24. We've been stuck here for over a week. If anyone reading this should win the lottery, we'd sure like a huge 4x4 truck with a humongous plow. It's been plowed two or three times, but the snow is just too deep.
 We stocked up before the holidays, though, so we're fine. Bored and potato chip-less, but fine.

5 comments:

  1. I would mail you some emergency chips, but how does the postman deliver?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our mailbox is down the driveway and across the road. Not to worry--I found a bag of pork rinds that Mother left when they were here a few months ago. I'll save that one until I'm in dire straits.

      Delete
  2. So they didn't make it to town? Should we send y'all some snow shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what--we have a pair of snowshoes. We need 4 wheel drive. I walk down the driveway to the road several times a day with Rusty. It's great exercise for both of us. I'm beginning to wonder if people driving by say, "I saw that creepy old lady walking there again..."

      Delete
    2. You seem a little snippy there. Sounds like the chip deprivation is getting to you.

      (The neighbor lent us his snow shoes, since he's going to have knee surgery and won't be needing them for a while.)

      Delete