Saturday, October 10, 2015

Lazy Weekend

It's a beautiful day, supposed to freeze by morning. One family member is gallivanting around Long Island with his sweetheart, the other is driving to Ithaca to pick up his long awaited, rebuilt motor. I'm sewing buttons on shirts and feeding the dog Cheerios.
At the height of winter, the sun will appear to be setting behind the tree on the far left.
Ken's favorite apples

These were extra sweet, and so purple they seemed to be black

Searching for apple trees

I love their expressions

Playing with DirtySock in the sprinkler one last time.

2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful there. I'm sorry I haven't been there yet. I'd be eating those purple things. Apples?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty leaves. What is it about men and their dogs?

    ReplyDelete