Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm So Tired Of Apps

I hate that word. I'm tired of seeing people wandering aimlessly through stores and down sidewalks staring at their phones like they're the most important things in the world. I'm sick of app commercials and adds for apps that we "can't live without" or apps that "save time so we can enjoy life more".  The Siri commercials bother me the most. My son jokes that when Samuel L. Jackson gives his phone the night off, then lights a candle, he's actually going on a date with Siri.


Now, if this app could make my clothes magically go from washer to dryer without me, I'd be impressed. Otherwise, pfft. 


3 comments:

  1. What if there was an app to select your groceries, buy them and return home with them, put them away until you use them to cook meals...? Oh, Rod has one... it's me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for grins, I looked up apps for contractions. Yep, they are there... And the reviews were poor for the free versions because you have to buy the app after only 10 entries.. Really people? You are going to be on your phone recording contractions? OMG I would have to slap someone. Especially a husband using the app.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My middle child has gone app crazy. Amazon has a free app every day & he gets them all. Yoga app, nutrition app, kids games app, recipe app, etc. He doesn't care if he'll use it or not. It's free!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete