Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Worries I Have About Him Going To College

He still has a year here, but I have already started worrying about him leaving home. Here's my list so far:
      1. Who will carry in the heavy groceries?
      2. Who will remind me which channel my favorite shows are on?
      3. Who will tell me what day it is?( this only happens occasionally)
      4. Who will I read to each day?  Rusty will only tolerate novels for a few minutes.
      5. Who will come and tell me goodnight, even if I've gone to bed hours before him?
      6.  Who will explain, for the 99th time, why smart phones are a "good thing"?

I think you get my drift....

3 comments:

  1. The year will fly by. From my experience, my friends who are mothers of sons have a harder time letting go. Not sure why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't he cute? They both got their hair cut today.

      Delete