Friday, December 6, 2013

My Career As A Lands' End Model

  There are certain people in this house who laugh at my choice of casual attire for early morning walks with the dog across the back yard, down the driveway, etc. You know who you are-- so look at this pretty young lady from the 100th Lands' End catalog I've received this week.
I really covet those socks
It's obvious she shares my sense of style. She's ready for more than a trudge across the snowy driveway-- perhaps a trip to WalMart or Aldi?
  In other news, it was 53 degrees yesterday.  Most of the snow melted. It smelled like Spring,  so I opened a few windows to let some fresh air in. G_o_a_  W_ _m_n_.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I believe in being comfortable. As it is 13 degrees here this morning, I am wearing my long underwear under my yoga pants. Looking forward to Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why else would she have her scarf on unless she was heading out and about. Cuddly chic.

    ReplyDelete