Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day Before

   Tuesday was beautiful. The driveway reappeared, and best of all--we saw water flowing in the creek and ditch. It was roaring loud enough to be heard from the front porch. Our shoes got muddy, the dog was muddy, the floors were covered in dirty prints, but it was marvelous. Then we woke up yesterday to heavy rain, then sleet, then more sleet, then snow,snow and snow. Walt's campus was shut down, as the Rochester area was supposed to get 15 to 20 inches. We had close to a foot, I think. One more week til Spring?
Cat on Ice
Green stuff, dirt, and Liquid!
Behind Mailbox
No ice/slush on road,  and man is NOT wearing his heavy coat or hat!

4 comments:

  1. I wear flip flops all year. When it does get chilly, I wear socks with my sandals, but then have to take them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, we are all coming to your house next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had some extra rooms so you could all come any time!

    ReplyDelete