Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bananas and Kiwis For the Rescue

This lake looks pretty good to me now
Creepy snow, I think I even heard thunder with it
  We went to Geneseo Thursday to take Walt some fruit, cookies, and pork sandwiches. He just looked so skinny the last time we saw him. He complains the food there is greasy and boring. I tend to think most foods up here are boring. In fact, I'd do anything right about now for a big plate of Mexican food. I had spicy chicken and chorizo for lunch while there, and I swear the chorizo was just Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage. Anyway, Walt looked much better. It was the best day we've had in a long time. There was a terrible snow storm that day, but things had slowed down by the time we were halfway home. The winds were terrible later that night, with all sorts of loud thumpings on the roof. Rusty was scared to death. One very loud thump, and this is how I spent the rest of the evening, watching a movie while he shivered and slobbered.

2 comments:

  1. You spend lots of time taking care of your boys. They're lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had thundersnow last year. It is supposed to be rare.
    Glad Walt is better now.

    ReplyDelete