Friday, May 9, 2014

Summer?

   Good grief.  We went from winter to summer. It's over 80 right now, but I'm not complaining. We spent yesterday in Elmira and Corning. It was Carole's 70th birthday, so Ken treated us all to lunch at the Olive Garden. I'd never been there before. Afterwards we stopped in Corning to buy us both some sneakers.
Look what Ken got me for Mother's Day
I tried to get her to wear it to lunch but she refused
First mow
I'm sure my tulips were all supposed to be red or yellow
  Lots of stress and fatigue up in Geneseo.  Walt took his Bio final this morning at 8. I doubt he went to bed last night...Calculus is at 3, and Physics labs are due this afternoon.  English and Physics finals are on Monday.
 Just joking about the bike.  If I get one like that it has to be pink.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Walt! I'm sure you will do great!
    So happy to hear it is summer there.

    ReplyDelete