Sunday, October 7, 2012

Houston Zoo

I Love Apes
Tiny Jellyfish

Shy Shrimpy Guy

Spent Much Time With the Fish- The AC Felt Too Good To Leave

These two pals had sex right after I turned off the camera


Angry Cabbage Eater

Aunt Margaret loudly announced to the gathering crowd--"look how big her nipples are!!"

Tiger Taking a Tinkle
Upon entering the lion tunnel, Margaret announced, "Wow! Take a look at the size of his.......pads!"





We spent one day at the zoo with Grandma B, Debbie, Margaret, and Joe.  A very hot day. Our camera battery died shortly after the lion photo. By then, I was too sweaty to care. I wanted to take a nap in the reptile house because the air conditioning was so cold, but Debbie's afraid of snakes, lizards, and frogs. After recovering, we had some of the best barbeque I've tasted. It was the same restaurant that catered the wedding. I've never seen a barbeque place up here, but then again the food here is unusually bland.

2 comments:

  1. I can't figure out what all those knobs are on the female ape with the big nipples. Lol! I love aquariums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I giggled my way through this. Your captions are hilarious. I'm so glad your camera worked for a while at least!

    ReplyDelete