Saturday, May 25, 2013

More Flowers and Other Stuff

Enough for a cobbler and a pan of muffins
Bought this for $2 in Bath. I'm trying to switch over to all glass/no plastic.
Grandma B said it wouldn't bloom the first year after transplanting. This is now my favorite plant.
Wild columbine near driveway. Looks like Paul Bunyan's hand!
Wild columbine near the compost area
I got these last year for a quarter, in the "I'm almost dead but please buy me" cart.

Isn't it neat how all three types had different shaped outer petals?

2 comments:

  1. Lilliputian flowers...so cute. I love glass refrigerator dishes. I've never had rhubarb anything. Do you use the whole stalk or just the pink part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love columbines. I used to have one so dark purple that it looked black.
    Do you add strawberries in with the rhubarb?

    ReplyDelete