Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Perfect Weather

Things I Did Today:
1. Went barefoot!!
2. Opened all the windows
3. Felt thankful I didn't have to do math problems with someone(although the day isn't over)
4. Wondered why it took me over two hours to paint the inside trim of 5 windows
5. Listened to idiot news channels while painting
6. Took Rusty for a long walk
7. Forgot what Mother said about long walks/hungry bears
8. Reminded someone, again, to please not feed the dog chicken any more.
9. Hauled all the winter coats to the basement, hopefully to remain there at least for 6 more months.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! An all-around winning day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday it was 80 degrees and I worked in the yard. Tomorrow's high will be 39 with 1-2 inches of SNOW. Unbelievable.
    I'm glad y'all are having good weather!

    ReplyDelete