Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Between Hercules and Ion

Golden Tail-feathers

Looks like clouds, but it's snow on the  hall skylight
A few days ago, when going outside didn't cause extreme pain
Walmart/Wegman's parking lot--that was a fun trip
Cranberry-Apple Pie
Our driveway is now an ice skating rink, thanks to one night of above freezing rain
Storing up sleep
Looking out a basement window
I think this may be the high for today
Don't you think naming storms is a bit too much?  Things have slowed down to a crawl here. We eat, sleep, play on the computer, watch TV, play pool, and read. Every few hours we open the door and tell Rusty to hurry out and pee as fast as he can. Even he dislikes this type of weather.
 We  finally watched the last episode of Breaking Bad Sunday night, and I stayed awake for hours worrying about the characters. I think, despite my hesitations about it at first, it is my very favorite series of all time.
  Walt will be here 11 more days. Eleven short days.

5 comments:

  1. Love the photos, as usual. We got down to -5 one night. My water lines to the bathroom froze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you explain the Hercules and Ion reference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's something just the Weather Channel does ? They're naming storms now. This one was Ion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I thought it was some literary reference that I was ignorant of..! Sounds like a nice book title tho....Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete