Saturday, September 13, 2014

Catching Up

Sept 10, a Very Late Blooming Poppy
Amish Pears
Ken Cutting The Cheese
Autumn Sedum Seems Extra Pink This Year
If I'm remembering correctly, it's been years since I had yellow Four O'Clocks
  I love going to Amish farms. Someone remind me next summer, tho, to just get a half bushel of pears. I made myself ill eating all the extras. They also have the best cheese.
    The grape vine is doing great. Next year we can put up the posts and wire, then expect grapes the following season. The last pic ? Sorry, I'll never tell where I found honey made by dragonflies.
  Last of all, I want that pup. She's in College Station. If one of you would swing by and get her for me, then drive her up here, I'd really appreciate it. Doesn't she look like she'd have a personality similar to Rusty's?

  

3 comments:

  1. Good girl! I'm glad you're considering a dog who would love to come live with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those pictures. I sure wish I lived closer or had to ability to come frequently for the weekend!
    It is gloomy here today. I think the sun is trying to come out... Sure hope it makes it.
    Are the yellow 4'oclocks blooming on the same plant as the pink/purple next to it or is that a different plant altogether?
    I picked my pears and they are all bad. But I have been eating a lot of my neighbor's tomatoes while they are in Alaska for the month!

    ReplyDelete