Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Calculus = Love


Can you tell which paper is mine?

W and his dad finished their calculus course a few months ago. He wanted to watch all of the lectures again, so out of motherly love (or maybe I'd been crabby to him and was trying to make up for it) I promised to participate. Yuck. Watching the videos are easy, because I can daydream and secretly nap, but then there are the homework problems... His dad is a better person than I am, because he seems to enjoy it, even the second time around. W's a great tutor, seriously. He explains and explains, without ever losing patience. I get more questions correct than I should. Most of the time I just yell out secant x tangent x or two pi over three, and surprisingly, it's  often the right answer.  Please don't tell him.

No comments:

Post a Comment