Thursday, October 31, 2013

Perfect Wednesday

Started the morning with apple picking.
Ken mowed during the afternoon, and I raked leaves whenever he looked my way.
It was so warm the honeybees got busy again.
We both spent a long time squatting under the sunflowers trying to get a pic of the chickadees

Upside down chickadee butt
Finally went in to eat barley soup that the neighbor brought. I took this one because Rusty was acting like he saw someone inside.
The chimney reminds me of a castle turret
Venus is barely visible right above hill in the middle. An hour later it looked huge.
So many contrails

1 comment:

  1. Let's just hope he saw a chipmunk!
    It rained here overnight and this morning the ground was covered with leaves. Still a lot on the trees tho. I think it will really feel like fall after we go off daylight savings time.

    ReplyDelete