Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Starlog Wednesday: Strange Crap and the Sky

Tonight's sunset was extra orange
Can they have any more screens? It's better than Star Trek's Enterprise. What does the cone thing do, beam up tiny holographic "debaters"?
Check out the lady in front of the humongo screen--she's got a tablet in her hand!!!
I saw these bags as we were leaving Wegmans, then Ken and I spent half the ride home arguing about what the contents were. I could not figure out how they collected mass quantities of lobster poo. What does it look like?  Smell like? He promised to buy me a bag next time, just to shut me up. So I looked it up and was sad to see it's not lobster poo, it's just lobster shells mixed with blueberry brush and special types of sticks and shavings. And did you notice? I didn't see it until later, but the top bag has a hole in it, so I could have smelled it if I was more observant.

2 comments:

  1. Someone else wondered what was in the bag, too.
    Fox News is not allowed at our house so I've never seen the captain's bridge.
    Pretty evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to shout "Overkill, Shepard!"

    ReplyDelete