Sunday, February 16, 2014

Geese, Germs, and Geneseo

This is usually a busy place with trucks lined up to be filled with road salt.
There were geese everywhere.  Flying in all directions. I wonder why?
  Walt sounded unusually tired when we spoke on Friday.  Saturday morning I get a text from him--"I'm sick". Dizzy, cough, fever. He slept a while longer and then decided that maybe we should drive up and take him to a clinic. He looked like a red eyed zombie, to say it kindly. There was no one else in the clinic, so Ken and I have only been exposed to one thing, the flu. His temp was 104.
Today he is still a zombie, but a clearer eyed one with a small appetite. We're taking him back tonight, because he thinks he's going to two classes tomorrow. Who wants to place a bet?
They've got much less snow than us

Look at how flat the  land gets once you're past Dansville.
       

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I used to miss class if I thought the weather was too humid for my hair.

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha. I used to go sick all the time, then it took forever to get well. Dumb.

      Delete
  2. And I thought we had all the geese down here.
    Good luck Walt! Get plenty of rest.

    ReplyDelete