Friday, February 14, 2014

Pax?

  I'm not sure if that's this storm's name or not. They're all the same. I'm hoping the next one, because there will be one, is called Quigley. Ken roasted a chicken and I made a chocolate coffee cake for Valentine's. The cat got to eat the chicken innards; poor Rusty got nothing. Walt had a physics exam last night and a biology test this morning. He sounds exhausted. My goal for the day(I give myself one every morning!) was to dump the compost containers out back. The snow's so deep that the dog and cat just sat on the deck and watched me stumble down the slope.
7 a.m this morning. Have no idea why I was up so early.
Why didn't those apples fall off the tree months ago?
The dreaded coal pile is under there
See the hole he's in? There are a few of them. Notice the trails in the background? Deer beds, I guess. Should've put the animal cam here last night.

2 comments:

  1. That's really deep. I'll bet you were a sight to see. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how Walt is doing. Hope he is better.

    ReplyDelete