Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February Funk

  I'm so tired of winter. I can't believe it's only the 5th of Feb; it feels like the month should be over with already. Maybe that's because I've been seeing Valentine crap in the stores for over a month. We went to Corning yesterday to browse the antique stores again but it seemed to depress me even more. Then we stopped at a shop in Elmira. I don't think anything there was under $500. I'm surprised they didn't frisk us as we left. The stuff looked like it was from some castle--chairs with backs over five feet tall, armoires the size of a car, just tons of froo froo stuff. The whole place reeked of sickening sweet perfume.
 Wake me up when March is over.
He treats his toys horribly
This one lost his leg and head-stuffing within 3 minutes.
In order to keep him from eating the cat, I told him it's a puppy. So far he is behaving around it. I just hope the cat never squeaks.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back online. I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I checked several times a day.
    Rusty's last photo looks like a cross between a lion and a bear. He looks ferocious.

    ReplyDelete