Friday, November 8, 2013

Quick Week

 We've gone this week from snow to nice weather to very nice weather to rain and now back to snow.
K's painting the kitchen(different shade of white with black trim) and I've been polishing furniture; Liquid Gold--I've never used this before. Works well and smells like almond Christmas cookies.

Remember those high winds from earlier in the week? This was the top of a tree.
Middle tree that lost its top
I know I post too many pics of this--but its my favorite tree.
The hills are alive...with the sound of hunters. 7:20 this morning. I could hear multiple 4 wheelers on their way to adventure.
Can you see the bit of white on the bell by the door? That's not snow--it's summer bird poo from the nest-box above it.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate your favorite tree. I appreciate ANY tree compared to the ones here. I'm such a fogey, I don't like shooting or 4 wheelers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should put out deer food close to your house. Like really close. If they are in your yard they won't get shot?

    ReplyDelete