Monday, November 4, 2013

Some Things You Just Can't Teach

  We picked Walt up Saturday and immediately noticed something was a bit different. He was bright eyed, smiling, and obviously happy. What was it? He'd slept. And ate real food.  No more Mountain Dews and gummy worms. In bed by midnight, three nights in a row--seven hours each night! Every time we'd talked over the past couple weeks, I'd reminded him it wasn't good to stay up all night studying, 3 hours of sleep is unhealthy, one meal a day won't cut it, etc.  I guess some things you just have to learn for yourself.
Trying to fatten him up--look at those droopy drawers.

3 comments:

  1. I got Mark some jeans that were less than droopy and he made me give them away, saying they were too tight. (Not at all).
    Looking back, I should have played more and studied less.

    ReplyDelete