Thursday, June 21, 2012

For Mother - Welcome To The internet!

 Glad you've finally got your high speed set up.

I've started a cutting of this for you.


Do you know what this purple flowered weed is? It grows in the shade among the trees.



The astilbe is still small but blooming.


The fern you liked is huge - we can dig a part of it up for you when you visit. The yellow flowers next to it are just weeds.




I think you'll love these two Civil War/slavery books. You better...they cost me twenty five cents each!




2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it, even your weeds are beautiful! A big hello to your mom and Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the weeds and wildflowers are really as pretty as the ones in Texas, and some of the weeds from TX they sell as regular flowers here.

    ReplyDelete