Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Run My Renovation

After nearly a year without television (trying to sort things out after the move), I'm more than making up for it by wasting time watching numerous shows on the DIY channel - I Hate My Bath, Do It Yourself Disasters, and my favorite, Run My Renovation.

So, it got me thinking about how sad my kitchen is. It just has no oomph. It needs something...

So I'm taking the plunge, but I want to start small. This just isn't doing it for me.


I'm going to let you, dear reader, decide for me. Which one will it be?



3 comments:

  1. I like the paisley one. I've been watching House Hunters on HGTV & trying to get up the nerve to paint my kitchen cabinets. Every one of the people in that show want marble counter tops & hard wood floors. I just want help painting.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it ridiculous? It's ALWAYS marble and "real" wood. I saw one last night that had a small marble bathroom sink-top for $3000! The lighted mirror was $1500...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the orange. However, no one should follow my decorating advice. I have CARPET in my kitchen. Who on earth thought that was a good idea and WHY have I left it there for 20 years?? I guess it was the same person who picked out the flocked wallpaper in the bathrooms...which was gone the first week we moved in, after I picked up at least 800 straight pins from the carpet in the previous owner's sewing room.
    SH

    ReplyDelete