Friday, April 13, 2012

What's Wrong With Kids These Days?

Finally--an upset villager who I agree with.  This man originally wrote a few weeks ago about his visit to the seniors( I think there are over 100 graduating, so this is a large school for the area). He was complaining about the lack of interest in the scholarships he had available. Supposedly, he had a tough time even getting the students to listen to his speech. He wrote that a year ago, most of the applications the alumni club received were not even filled out correctly. I can't believe (or maybe I can) that only 4 kids would be interested in extra money. I realize it's not much, but it would at least pay for a few books.

2 comments:

  1. Some students apply for everything they hear about and others wouldn't bother to lift their pens even for free money. It's easy to see where the money goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote the wrong address on my email to you. Check the later email for correct blog address.

    ReplyDelete